Wednesday, August 16, 2017

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I’ve just graduated from university a few weeks ago and am ready to devote my full time and energy to Baking Maniac!! We’ve finally found a space to setup our very own commercial kitchen. Thank you so much to everyone who has given me an opportunity to bake and be a part of their special celebrations over the last few years. Your support has given me the confidence to take this giant leap forward towards turning my dreams into reality 
While it was a tough decision to take a complete break from Baking Maniac for one year, this time was spent gaining unforgettable work experience at The Upper House and Four Seasons Hotel, living my academic dream at Cornell University in New York and graduating from CUHK. To top the year, I had great fun travelling around Europe, US, Australia and Asia sampling all the delicious desserts in each city.
Can’t wait to show you the new place when it is up and running in a few weeks 



No comments: